Sybase Database Administrator
- Hands-on skills and knowledge of Sybase database design, implementation and administration in Windows and RHEL.
- Strong skill in SQL programming including writing stored procedures (an advantage)
- Expertise in Sybase ASE, Replication performance tuning, administration and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience with High Availability such as SAN replication, database mirroring, clustering and disaster recovery technologies.
- Working experience in supporting 24x7 mission critical databases with familiarity to Ticketing system.
- Adaptability to changing project and departmental priorities. Able to work scheduled hours and overtime when needed.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team orientation, open-minded and able to listen to other’s ideas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.