- Excellent knowledge in TCP/IP networking,LAN/WAN, network design and optimization
- Hands-on experience managing and configuring Cisco routers, switches and firewalls
- CCNA certified (an advantage)
- Familiarity with system monitoring tools such as What’s Up Gold, Solarwinds, Netcool, Nagios,etc.
- Working experience in supporting 24x7 mission critical network infrastructure monitoring with familiarity to Ticketing system.
- Adaptability to changing project and departmental priorities. Able to work scheduled hours and overtime when needed.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team orientation, open-minded and able to listen to other’s ideas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.